Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa

Much to my dismay, I just discovered that comments by some of my favorite readers have been stashed over in the "needs to be moderated" bin for a very long time!!   Most come right to me and I read and publish right away.  I have no idea how this happened.  Now that I know it is happening, I'll make it a point to check that bin frequently. 

We've been fine, just enjoying living in the mountains.  Hubby is still playing bridge and I'm still quilting and doing a little gardening.  Not so much travel these days.  We seem content to stay put. 



I'll do my  very best to get back to posting.  I would miss all of you terribly if you stopped posting, so its not fair of me to enjoy your posts and not offer up something myself.  

Y'all take care 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful batch of flowers you have there to cheer us up!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like finding a dollar in the pocket of your coat when you put it on for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header!! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too many things to check these days!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Yes please post. And thanks for answering my flower question!
    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete