When we put the shutters up, we were expecting to receive the brunt of the storm and planned to evacuate. As the track shifted westward our forecast changed and we decided to stay home. Since the shutters were already up, however, we left them there.
|Shutters ready to go up.|
We'll sit tight until tomorrow and then all the shutters will come down.
While it can be frustrating to deal with all the uncertainty, I try to remind myself that its better to be prepared for what doesn't happen, rather than be unprepared for what does happen!!
Stay safe everybody.
Y'all take care.