Sunday, August 8, 2010

Can you spell frustration?

Well, doesn't it always work this way? Just when you want to post a picture, the photo software malfunctions and won't save the pictures to the computer. For the life of me, I can't figure out what the problem is. Since we're in Omaha and the software disc is in Florida, I guess I can't reinstall it to see if that works.

Anyhow, we're at the end of our planned vacation and expect to head southward tomorrow morning. How long it takes us to get home is anybody's guess. Sometime I'm ready to head straight there and others, I'm ready to meander.

For some unexplainable reason, I've been unable to connect to the wireless network here at our friends' house, even using the network key. Cox Cable technician exhausted all his tricks and we still couldn't get it to work. Shhhhhhh....I'm "borrowing" a signal from an unsecured network of the neighbors right now. The only way to do it unfortunately, but it is maddening because I keep losing the signal!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment