Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hello There

Hello everybody.  Hope you're staying home and being safe these days so much as possible. 

My quilting hobby has prepared me quite well for long hours at home and I'm doing fine.  This is a quilt top made for a soon to be high school graduate. 
Josie's graduation quilt top
Some time back I made little 8 inch square wool applique pillows for my buddies and I think they turned out really cute. 



I'm getting ready to start on a new group project too and I'm looking forward to it. 

We've had early summer like days recently, up to the low 80s, but today its back down to the low 40's and damp.  Got to actually bring in a plant tonight because of the danger of freezing.  Sigh.  

Y'all stay safe, stay home unless necessary and we'll get through this. 





5 comments:

  1. LOVE the quilt!! Those little pillows are adorable too! Wow..you have been productive!

    I am making some progress on my hand-quilting. Next: I have to clean out my stash. I have so much fabric and I don't know if I would ever use it all. BUT...I can't bear to part with any of it!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all came out great! The throw pillows are adorable and the quilt is simply gorgeous!!! I'm glad that you have been busy and am happy to "hear" from you again!!...:)jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pinwheel quilt- what a nice gift for a graduate. The little pillows are cute, and they look like such relaxing handwork. Your design wall is nifty, too. I don't have a wall space big enough to hang one, so yours intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those wool pillows are lovely. I very nearly succumbed to some pure wool squareS recently but resisted on the basis that I already have more stash than I can probably ever use . . .

    Stay safe, stay well, xx

    ReplyDelete