Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sew, I Did It

Oh, where to begin.  When we left off, I had decided to give the nieces and nephews quilts at our family gathering on May 20.  Well, I did it.  I finished and delivered quilts to or for 12 of my 13 surviving nieces and nephews.  I didn't ignore the 13th one, she already had received a quilt several years ago.    So, let's show you what they got. 

Julie's Quilt 

Dana's Quilt

Eddy's Quilt 

Tammy's Quilt 

Ginger's Quilt 

Blaine's Quilt 

Robbie's Quilt 

Brian's Quilt 

Devin's Quilt 

Michael's Quilt 

Wendy's Quilt

Tera's Quilt 

In addition to these, I also delivered new quilts to the two little granddaughters. 



Sorry these are not the best pictures but I hope you can see them well enough to appreciate them.  So far as I know, they were all well received, some even with tears.  I got lots of hugs.  

Somehow, I just haven't been able to get myself enthused over a new project yet, but I think I'm getting there.  

I'll be along with more adventures soon.   Y'all take care. 



6 comments:

  1. That was an epic undertaking and you DID IT! You deserved every tear and hug! (And I can see why your creative muse might be wanting a break. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been one busy gal! The quilts are beautiful, every one of them. I know nieces, nephews, and granddaughters must all be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! You did that??! For all of those people??! WOW! And they are all beautiful! What a lovely gift to give to all of them. I surely hope they treat them well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been away from blogs for awhile, and am just now seeing this post. All are so nice, but I especially like Devin's with eh appliqué flower. Just partial to appliqué I guess. Job well done on all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been away from blogs for awhile, and am just now seeing this post. All are so nice, but I especially like Devin's with eh appliqué flower. Just partial to appliqué I guess. Job well done on all!

    ReplyDelete