Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Bit of This 'n That

Where does the time go?  I turn around and a week has passed. 


I mentioned that I am finally about done with the leaf raking, and none too soon!!!  We'll have about a 5 month respite before it'll be time for the small fall drop, and then in March, the big drop will start all over again.  Here's a little taste of what the leaves can look like out back within just 5 or 6 days. 
See all those leaves lying on the grass?  


Do you ever hate to mess up your house again after its been cleaned really well?  We have someone come in every two weeks, and when she leaves I truly dread messing it up!!  But, we gotta eat, I guess. 


And the table just sparkles.  


I have some sewing projects I need to work on, but have some fun things on the calendar for the next four or five days.  The sewing will just have to wait.   


Y'all take care. 















No comments:

Post a Comment