Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yippee, the Photo Worked!!

I guess I'm feeling brave this morning, or stupid.  Let's see which, okay??  Just for the heck of it, I'll try to insert another photo and see what happens.  A ton of folks on the help forum are having the same problem, so something is definitely up. 


Wow, I can't believe I got it to work so easy.  I still couldn't use the drop down menu, but when I used the sidebar to access my pictures, it then worked fine.    I was beginning to think my blogging days were coming to a halt.  Nobody wants to have to struggle to share with their friends. 

The above quilt top is patiently waiting to be quilted.  It and several others are in the armoir.  I really need to pull them out and send them off to the long arm quilter.  I haven't learned how to machine quilt using my home machine.  I have done a simple cross hatch on a baby quilt, but the throat of the machine is so short (about 7 inches) that its hard to get the bulk of the quilt through there.  


On to something productive today.  

Y'all take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment